[wtd] Phytoplankton in Durban

I g

I got some from you last week. The culture was not very dense but it seems to be taking off.
are you crazy.....that culture is over dense!!!!, it sso dense we cannot see light in the opposite end of the mother colony chamber.
you must have killed most of it before trying to culture it, or your culturing technique wasnt sterile and you damaged it.

are you crazy.....that culture is over dense!!!!, it sso dense we cannot see light in the opposite end of the mother colony chamber.
you must have killed most of it before trying to culture it, or your culturing technique wasnt sterile and you damaged it.
Well that is an interesting response to a customer.

Hi All, I'm still looking for a phyto culture and not just sea water in a green bottle

Hi guys,

We are able to supply. If you can get a decent amount of people together we can send bulk to KZN. :m04:

Guys I just need to say thanks to @pHishman for putting me in touch with @Blue Reefer who supplied an awesome quality culture and went out of his way to help. This is what our MASA community is about. Greatly appreciated and we will have a beer when I get down to your part of the world.

I'm using the F2 Phyto fertilizer liquid from Reef Aquatics but will be changing to the F2 powder wheen I need more.

Back
Top Bottom