PhycoPure Grenwater from AlgaGen is a newly introduced live phytoplankton additive. Consisting only of pure Nannochloropsis oculata microalgae, PhycoPure Greenwater serves a general purpose in the culturing of rotifers, sponges, bivalves and all manner of filter feeding reef life. PhycoPure Greenwater comes in an 8 and 16 oz bottles with a reasonable concentration of 50-100 million cells per ml. AlgaGen is shipping the PhycoPure Greenwater now with the 8 ounce selling for about $8 and the 16 ounce for about $12-13 at retail.
Readers also viewed:
- AlgaGen releases five new live ReefPods copepod cultures and food
- Coral Smoothie Oyster Delight from Algagen
- Todd Gardner is breeding success with AlgaGen Copepods & 20,000 Gallons
- AlgaGen’s four new copepods from a Breeder’s Perspective
- SeahorseSource.com among first to offer Moina salina starter cultures
- AlgaGen Coral Smoothie is a tasty blend to feed your corals
- AlgaGen Reefpods Copepods Food perfect to start your refugium
Click here to read the article...