[wtd] Photosynthetic gorgonian

Reaction score
Hi guys. Does anyone have a photosynthetic gorgonian frag for sale after the lock down?

Hi there,

I have as well, based in Midrand. Pm me your number if you interested.

@RandburgRicky I would also be interested if they are different to mine. Please pm me your number and I will contact you. Obviously if there are any left after @kbyclown as I don't want to hijack his thread.

Thanks

Hi bud.
You are more than welcome to get the gorgonian before me if you are interessted. As im from kimberley and would need to arrange shipping and with the lockdown.... I dont want to inconvenience @RandburgRicky. I'll just get on a later date when he have again.

Hi bud.
You are more than welcome to get the gorgonian before me if you are interessted. As im from kimberley and would need to arrange shipping and with the lockdown.... I dont want to inconvenience @RandburgRicky. I'll just get on a later date when he have again.

Thanks bud. I will also only be able to do anything after lockdown but thank you.

@kbyclown if you want gorgonian from Ricky we can make a plan to send it with the Montis. Am sure I can collect or something and send all together to you.

Back
Top Bottom