Photobucket Problems

All fine for me, but they are known to have their days.

yeah, when the yanks are awake things are way slow

Dean i disabled pictures for masa...your fireworks got my goat...how do i turn back on

photobucket is all messed up for me since yesterday

No i upgraded for masa...to Firefox Very often pages do not load properly for instance i do not have the post reply option...only quick reply

Ok, click on Tools > Options > Content > make sure the 'Load Images Automatically' is ticked.

Scholar and a gentleman...thanks...but please no more fireworks...i am autistic....my brain goes into idle when those things start floating through my consciousness:).

lol.

Sean there is an alternative site for hosting pics.

www.reefclips.net - local is lekker :)

Unlimited, they just have to be approved first.

ok so where did they hide the help function. My files are two large. How do i rescale?

registered on reefclips but its not very user friendly, is it open for all to view or do you get your own sort of page like photo bucket.

ok so where did they hide the help function. My files are two large. How do i rescale?
You will have to resize them on your PC.

registered on reefclips but its not very user friendly, is it open for all to view or do you get your own sort of page like photo bucket.
Reefclips was not designed along the lines of photobucket or to be used at all for hosting forum photo's. It was intended to be simply a source for photos and videos about reef tanks. Myself and Rory have adjusted it slightly to try and make it better and easier to host forum photo's on but it is still not designed as a photo hosting site.

My recommendation is to continue using photobucket or imageshack, there is another South African website that allows uploads but I can't recall the name of it, Rory will be able to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom