Perky's March List

Reaction score
Hi Guys , here are some pics of coral we have at the moment.

Just landed a shipment of fish as well as lots here after 2 weeks and eating well.:

Tangs
Blue eye kole
Vlemingi
Bristle tooth
Reagle
Powder blue
Blond naso

Gobies:
Diamond
manderine
Pink bar ( Arora )
Leopard (bibartus )
Yellow tail tammerin
Sunrize dotty back
Golden dotty back
Green wrasse
Fairy wrass
Mckois fairy wrasse

Angles
Bi colour
Vermiculated
Yellow front
Cream
Jumping bean

Morish idols
Cromis
Mtlc blue yellow belly damsill
clarki clown
Allards clown
cromis
Blue eyed goldies
Square block goldies
Arrow fish

Pics of coral

Reaction score
The above is our new invert tank ( 2500 x 1000 x 250 mm high ), the tank will be divided into 3 x 2.5 meter lenths and the baskets will be raised in the middle with separated species in them.
EG
cleaner shrimp , emerald crabs, harlequin , sexy , red legged hermits , blue legged hermits cheto ect.

Nice ATI above for the anemones in front and Clams at the back...
a "Spray bar " to trickle ( not spray ) so the baskets get good water circulation , but not a broken water surface for the best view.
Tank should be done in about a week and on the 9th we will get the american order in , so cutting it fine :biggrin:

There will be a 2 meter sump with Diablo or Curve 9 skimmer and only sponge filtration .

Chat soon
D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The elegance is R498.00 and the lumo green candy cane & green frogspawn frags are R289.00.
D

Reaction score
How much for the sinularia in 8 and the shrooms in 11.
Bearing in mind that it is Easter.:whistling:
LMAO
Your not Christian and you want a Easter special !, ill do a nice Ramadaan special for you .
Leather R298.00
Mushrooms - R398.00

Reaction score
David I was there Tuesday or Wednesday ( the day you were off ) to come and have a look at the new tank. Its gonna look stunning when its finished and filled.

It want to come for one of the small (and cheaper) clams if you still have a very nice one left. Please keep one for me, a pic will be super nice. You can pm it to me

Sanders

Last edited:
Reaction score
David I was there Tuesday or Wednesday ( the day you were off ) to come and have a look at the new tank. Its gonna look stunning when its finished and filled.

It want to come for one of the small (and cheaper) clams if you still have a very nice one left. Please keep one for me, a pic will be super nice. You can pm it to me

Sanders
Cool , i have a nice one left , but camera is flat... , i put a very nice medium clam aside for you to see , its R 429.00 , but ill do it for Easter special @ R398.00 :m12:

Reaction score
Easter special to every one this weekend - 10 % off all fish this weekend :thumbup:
Normaly Easter people go away so we doing it a little early ...
D

Reaction score
David always trying to tempt us into spending more than Head Office allows us to spend! Not very nice thing to do to a friend.

dallasg

Reaction score
Reaction score
@Perky pets David been there again today, and you off again. Seems like you avoiding me, must know I want to turn your arm for some good discount. Enjoy the weekend.

Top Bottom