• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Perky Pets new trading hours

Reaction score
Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:30

Saturday 8:30 - 14:00

Sunday 9:00 -13:00

Thanks
David

Correction done on times - apologies for any inconvenience.
Tks
D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there yesterday there is still a fair amount left. Good looking healthy LR. One has an awsome pink anenome on it. I like the fact that the rock gets weighed.

Awsome store, prices are good and they have all the basic requirements.

i don't know what your hours normaly where, but i think the most of the fish or corral shopping happens after work, from 16:30 onward. then you have traffic etc. i have often missed our LFS as they close at 17:00

Your right J, but if i remember corectly , you do work quiet a way from Ultimate...
Any new shops in P.E to talk about ?

I was there yesterday there is still a fair amount left. Good looking healthy LR. One has an awsome pink anenome on it. I like the fact that the rock gets weighed.

Awsome store, prices are good and they have all the basic requirements.

Thanks for that, i almost feel like i owe you commission !
Almost... LOL

Keep well
David

Yip was there yesterday too, There is still plenty of LR with lots of life on and in it, got a few kg for myself. David I was looking for you but the guy who helped me said its your day off.

Yip was there yesterday too, There is still plenty of LR with lots of life on and in it, got a few kg for myself. David I was looking for you but the guy who helped me said its your day off.

Yes im off every 2nd weekend- Dane who helped you has been learning fast and is extreamly keen on the marines , he actualy does most of the cleaning, dosing and feeding , so feel free to ask him stuff.

Im taking a little leave from the 11th untill the 21st of this month, but ive ordered some very nice fish for the 17th ( chevrons / yellow tangs/ powder blues / reagals /navacus and achillies ).

But will keep you guys posted.
Thanks for your business.
David

Yes im off every 2nd weekend- Dane who helped you has been learning fast and is extreamly keen on the marines , he actualy does most of the cleaning, dosing and feeding , so feel free to ask him stuff.

Im taking a little leave from the 11th untill the 21st of this month, but ive ordered some very nice fish for the 17th ( chevrons / yellow tangs/ powder blues / reagals /navacus and achillies ).

But will keep you guys posted.
Thanks for your business.
David

Cool no prob and thanks for the awesome LR, my mom found a small crab hiding in one of the big pieces last night. She is so stoked. lol. Wanted a thermometer as well but Dave said you only getting in on Thursday. Will make a turn then.

Hey Dave.
I wanted to know i got The SunSun pumps from you guys.
But i need to know if you sell the magnets?
These suckers are seriously shit on this thing. fall off all the time.
I think the pumps are 2 powerful for the suckers on them.

Ps. Comming in soon to start stocking.
But i guess i will wait till u get back from leave.

Regards
Aj

Your right J, but if i remember corectly , you do work quiet a way from Ultimate...
Any new shops in P.E to talk about ?
you realy want me to talk about other shops:eek:? there is one new one, but the one everyone knows is still the only one to talk about realy. its called having the manopoly. any news on my wish list? i'll be in CT in just over 3 wks

Hey Dave.
I wanted to know i got The SunSun pumps from you guys.
But i need to know if you sell the magnets?
These suckers are seriously shit on this thing. fall off all the time.
I think the pumps are 2 powerful for the suckers on them.

Ps. Comming in soon to start stocking.
But i guess i will wait till u get back from leave.

Regards
Aj

Hi , yes the pumps do seem too heavy for the suctions, we have magnets here ,they are R139.95.each

Dane here can help with anything you need, but wait untill i get back as thats when well have new stock and you tank will have settled after your last purchase.

Keep well
David

you realy want me to talk about other shops:eek:? there is one new one, but the one everyone knows is still the only one to talk about realy. its called having the manopoly. any news on my wish list? i'll be in CT in just over 3 wks

We have a awsome Copperband at the moment , ordered some nice zoos and very expensive speicies of fish for the 17th, but you know how it goes, dont always get what we order !

Cheers for now
Dave

Back
Top Bottom