Peppermint Shrimps

belindamotion

Google Master
Reaction score
For all the Guy's/Gals in Durban...there is 1 little lost Peppermint Shrimp at Northlands Pets...:p

I got 2 this morning..:tt2:...apparently they have had them for a while...;)..some communication between Northland Pets and MASA Members would be greatly appreciated...well I for one would have liked the heads-up...apparently they have been there for over a month and every weekend I've asked and I was told no Peppermints...go figure..it's my non-reefer hubby that spotted one this morning...:blush: and that is how I found out that they actually had 3...I wanted confirmation that they weren't Chamel...?..;)

Why why why must it be so far away:(
That's my line...:p...you have a far better chance of getting them in JHB than us...when JHB stocks come if, there is always the odd peppermint...;)

True but you need to get to the LFS first to get them otherwize the dissapear like sweetcakes infront of your eyes:p

True but you need to get to the LFS first to get them otherwize the dissapear like sweetcakes infront of your eyes:p
If you REALY want one....pay for one before hand...;)...cash is King...:tt2:

hi there Belinda, with regards to the peppermint shrimps, there are a few that came in very recently from some one who shut down their system.
better is in future when you have an issue to rather just give us a call or come see us at the store and we can always make a plan for you. no use posting it on the forum as it gives people the wrong impression. :012:
with communication via massa, its a bit tough as im always on the run and can very seldom go online, to spend a moment on the forum. for that reason we offer the sms system that you can get an sms when we recieve stock, in which case youll know what we get and when we get, just send me your number please :) and il put you on the list too.
Mark :whistling:

hi there Belinda, with regards to the peppermint shrimps, there are a few that came in very recently from some one who shut down their system.
better is in future when you have an issue to rather just give us a call or come see us at the store and we can always make a plan for you. no use posting it on the forum as it gives people the wrong impression. :012:
with communication via massa, its a bit tough as im always on the run and can very seldom go online, to spend a moment on the forum. for that reason we offer the sms system that you can get an sms when we recieve stock, in which case youll know what we get and when we get, just send me your number please :) and il put you on the list too.
Mark :whistling:
I'm sorry you feel I should not have mentioned anything...actually.. I didn't.. come to think of it..:confused1: I HAVE been asking every week for over a month about Peppermint Shrimps and I was told there was no Peppermints...If this is what you consider "name and shame" then please feel free to delete my Thread...as to my cell number...you have it already...I've what's upp and SMS'ed you before and have had no reply...

the number that we message from, is a bulk sms package from a computer so it doesnt allow for whatsapp and recieving sms.
but nontheless, thank you for your feedback.
mark

From reading all of belindamotion's posts I dont think she meant anything bad regarding her original post.

Regardless I do not think this post was harmful in anyways towards Northlands Pets. If I lived in Durban this would not deter me from buying from you guys due to a communication problem during the busiest time of the year :thumbup:

I am in the retail industry so trust me I know all about customer issues :whistling:

From reading all of belindamotion's posts I dont think she meant anything bad regarding her original post.

Regardless I do not think this post was harmful in anyways towards Northlands Pets. If I lived in Durban this would not deter me from buying from you guys due to a communication problem during the busiest time of the year :thumbup:

I am in the retail industry so trust me I know all about customer issues :whistling:
Thank you...(not sure about the "Customer issues" thou...:005:..:p)...YES...!! No bashing intended..it was more a case of being stoked that I scored a luck...)having it there AAALLL the time and no one saw and bought them...!!..Like a belated X-mas prezzy..:p..then that just made me think of having a bit more of an "inter-action" with Northlands would be nice...and somehow having the 2 thoughts in the same sentance ended up being "name and same"..:eek:

For all the Guy's/Gals in Durban...there is 1 little lost Peppermint Shrimp at Northlands Pets...:p

I got 2 this morning..:tt2:...apparently they have had them for a while...;)..some communication between Northland Pets and MASA Members would be greatly appreciated...well I for one would have liked the heads-up...apparently they have been there for over a month and every weekend I've asked and I was told no Peppermints...go figure..it's my non-reefer hubby that spotted one this morning...:blush: and that is how I found out that they actually had 3...I wanted confirmation that they weren't Chamel...?..;)

I have:
peppermint shrimps, Mysis shrimp and cleaner shrimp breeding in my pony tank like mad.

I just leave them in there as it is food for the ponies but if you want let me know and I can always keep some aside for you.

I have:
peppermint shrimps, Mysis shrimp and cleaner shrimp breeding in my pony tank like mad.

I just leave them in there as it is food for the ponies but if you want let me know and I can always keep some aside for you.

Will definately keep you in mind, when I eventually go bigger and get my "Upgrade" I've been wishing for as it looks like mine are "shooting blanks"..:p

Will definately keep you in mind, when I eventually go bigger and get my "Upgrade" I've been wishing for as it looks like mine are "shooting blanks"..:p

Ha,ha,ha
From what I understand shrimps are hermaphrodite or they change sex to suit their environment.

If you see them carry eggs then they are breeding and for that said, you will see shrimps kept in a 2L coke bottle breed as they are not fussed about the environment.
Chances are that the eggs hatch at night or early morning and are fish food the moment they hatch so you will never see the babies in your tank. ;)

Back
Top Bottom