Pacific Sun Hyperion RS2 Owners

PS8_zps7fe98ec7.png

Yes, same software. What I did is I copied the bali program and reprogrammed the whole thing on the par table by reading it from the lamp.
If you run the bali program you can't change the sunrise sunset times, these are controlled by the program. All you can control is the T5's.

I changed the bali program because it has too much red/green and orange which can cause algal outbreaks. I also changed the time my lamp comes on and also the length of day.

Ok so those are the screenshots of the pages of the program... just thought i would post for future reference.. @butcherman ... does this look familiar ?? Carlos yeah will bring my laptop with program. Will save your scenario and test when i get back home. You do know that you can control them via your android phone as well....???

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, same software. What I did is I copied the bali program and reprogrammed the whole thing on the par table by reading it from the lamp.
If you run the bali program you can't change the sunrise sunset times, these are controlled by the program. All you can control is the T5's.

I changed the bali program because it has too much red/green and orange which can cause algal outbreaks. I also changed the time my lamp comes on and also the length of day.

YUP that is my fustration as well...i am not running the Bali program. I believe there was a Hawai scenario as well not sure if one can mount them to see how it will work...have you tried that one yet?;)

Haven't tried the Hawaii one as the guys on Reefcentral said that it was very red.
I am very happy with my settings took me a while but all good now.

I am running the 9.4 version sorry just checked my laptop...have the old software on my desktop (screenshots) but i am running the lastest software...

My SPS love the LED's And all coral growth is better than ever !! Best piece of equipment i own !!

Yes you can control the lights with your android phone. But when you program your par table you wont be able to control the lights any longer. It will "confuse" the unit and you will have to reset the light. It's fine if you use the general/default settings on the light. I stay away from the software on the phone.

I will whatsup you to arrange a suitable time to come see you !

@Zandy, why don't you speak to the guy that you bought it from..Im sure he has a lot of ideas etc?

Pacific sun is still the ultimate LED unit in my opinion...Wish I had the $$$$ for it...
For now, I will go back to T5

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zandy, why don't you speak to the guy that you bought it from..Im sure he has a lot of ideas etc?

Pacific sun is still the ultimate LED unit in my opinion...Wish I had the $$$$ for it...
For now, I will go back to T5

The program is not difficult in itself will let Carlos help me..but the lights are running without any tweeking and working 100% ... does not even need much adjustment IMO... And yes they are really worth ever penny even though they expensive !!!:thumbup:
I really thought that there was more than 2 owners on MASA ..:eek::eek:

Still need to come to you with my laptop. Can you perhaps email me the screenshots of your par table? and other settings...although my light unit is working 100% think by playing around with the colours it could just make it even better. The other eve while i was tweeking them i saw my snail starting to spontaniously spawn....might be co-incidence. I captured this event on video will post it a little later

Back
Top Bottom