our reef tank

Reaction score
:wave2:Hi my name is marc just started my tank a few months ago:thumbup:, got my girlfriend involved and now she cant stay away. had a few ups and downs with water quality but all seems fine now. we have one clown fish a few hermet crabs and a few other invertebrates, not sure what they are tho! we love our tank and are hoping you guys could help us make it even better:)

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA, Marc! Awesome to have you aboard! Great that you have joined MASA!

Please give us more info about your tank? What lighting do you have? What skimmer? Water flow?

Please post pictures? We just LOVE pictures!

hey marc:) welcome to MASA.

great to have new people here and even better when they come as a pair:) (spawning yet???) hehhe dont answer i'm just teasing!

what sort of tank do you have? and how long has it been going? we love helping people through the downs and enjoying the ups with them, so share a little with us and lets see if we cant get it even better:)

MASA really is a great site, its have a brains trust second to non and the JHB reefers are a great bunch. Welcome and happy posting:)

Marc, "a few months"is a very short time in the life of a reef and a reefer, im just starting to walk 15 months into it, there is so much to learn and its all great fun.

if you give us a few pics perhaps we can help you id some of the things you arent so sure of:)

masahello

65499c705d7a602.png

Hope you enjoy the stay:thumbup:

Welcome to MASA, enjoy it here with us. Glad your girl is involved as she will soon learn that you need quality stuff to keep marines successful and quality stuff is pricy - now you don't need to hide the slips or lie that you got that live rock from a friend :lol:
...another saying: Honey, that fish was a bargain, just couldn't let it slip... do you know what a new one costs? :p

Glad your girl is involved as she will soon learn that you need quality stuff to keep marines successful and quality stuff is pricy
AND then she will soon learn that you are wanting to spend more money on the tank than on her and you will suddenly have problems ...... like many of us out there!!!:no:...!

Just teasing:thumbup:..Welcome and hope you enjoy the ride!!!

Well done getting your better half involved. Very unusual in this sport ;)

Back
Top Bottom