Other pets

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Along the lines of who my fish see, i thought i would post up a piccie of my other beasts, here we have Bandit and Bonnie.

bonnie4.jpg

100_0965.jpg

Nice! Shame, the second pic just ASKS for a head-rub!
Are they pure-bred staffies?

Bandit - the big fella is but Bonnie was a rescue so i'm not sure, bit of pitbull in there but still a little sweetie:blushing:

Those eyes scare me bru

you are refering to the eyes of the biggest wimp i have ever known:) :) :)

He ran away from a miniature yorkshire terrier yesterday morning:whistling:

Though to be honest i would rather he was like that than aggresive

OK, here's my doggies too

1st we've got Butch, 9 yrs old now and always protected my yard and family with his life - mungrel that he is. Note one of the battle scars under his eye, poor okes been to the vet more than I've been to a doc. Oh, and he's an avid snake killer, just not puff adders - they're too fast for him...

Butch.gif

Next is our new addition (after my other 3 dogs all died of snake bites on the farms we lived for a while), Lilly. She's now almost 4 months old, and as naughty (and hardegat) as can be...

Lilly01.gif

Lilly02.gif

I only have more fish. FW that is. My son has a pleco called Herman.

This is My Champion Bitch Ch Chassuki Lady Arwen Of Thalion (Arwen)
. Photo was taken 2 years ago when she won her !st Best of Breed.
arwenpsbtc.jpg

This is My Boy Charmin Time Bomb Of Thalion (Max)
Max.jpg

My new Girl Zeracious Sage ( Sage)
Sage.jpg

and the Poms Moniline Purly( Purdy)
Purdy.jpg

and the little boy Moniline Teddy ( Teddy)
Teddy.jpg

ok put that one in of Teddy for the ladies, he is a bit bigger now and not as cute.

I only have more fish. FW that is. My son has a pleco called Herman.

I have FW too, but take exeption to a pleco named after me:p at least send some royalties for the use of the name''

here are my pups
ok ok one aint a pup but he actually is

Ralph, hoender ans eisbein
DSC00339.jpg

Reaper, Butch is a grumpy looking bugger:whistling: i bet the postmen love him, but the English bull is just a sweetheart:blushing:

Thalion, fine dogs mate, would love a pup from sage - but i just can't see that working somehow.

Kanga, It must be hard for your dog to look tough when little kittens use him as a pillow:lol:

Wow that's quite a good looking bird there matty... which is good considering what Kanga says :p

I haz a cat.

IMG_4351.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

DSC00011-.jpg

IMG_4351.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

DSC00011-.jpg

Nice Cat Rory, i have a new kitten, never thought i would like cats but this fellow is quite cute
DSC00396.jpg

Is Viper showing everyone his voel again ?

Thanks Wee-Man she is only 16 months old.
So you call a Bull Terrier an English Bull was confised for a bit. Thought you were talking about an English Bulldog, was looking for a pic of one.

Hi Reaper Lilly look like she will grow up to be a nice bullie. Hope she keeps her ears up.

Yep, sorry mate, considering we are supposed to speak the same language, i do wonder at times:)

We the names;-the English bull terrier and the Staffordshire bull terrier and the English bulldog

Back
Top Bottom