Oscars

Reaction score
:( hi all i am seeking urgent advice as to a possible solution for ill oscars.. i have got an oscar that has a white fluffy growth on the eye as well as white spots on the body but not small like ick. looks the same as black spot but it is white and is eating into the fish. It eventualy looks like a scale has been ripped off. Also had a few problems with hole in the head. I cant find this particular disease anywhere in my books and would really appreciate help. the fish are still active and eating but seem a bit unhappy and dont look very good and it apears transferable ad is progressively geting worse. also have little holes in their fins.

:wave2: Welcome

Sorry I havent had freshwater fish in years and the disease doesnt sound familiar:(

Good luck

u should try some water changes and tetra general tonic, u should remove all activated carbon from the filter system before u add the general tonic. what size tank and how big is the oscar ?

welcometomasa

You need to speak to Henk Hugo, he seems pretty clued up on Fresh water fish. Maybe PM him.

Back
Top Bottom