Oregonreef

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
That is a beautiful tank Martin, this was the guy with the 7ft eunice worm problem wasn't it?

Reaction score
Steve Weast is a legend.
Does anyone know what this tank looks like now. I know he lost most of it when his skimmer went ballistic and the RO auto top up went into overdrive. This was about 6 - 7 months ago ?

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Steve Weast is a legend.
Does anyone know what this tank looks like now. I know he lost most of it when his skimmer went ballistic and the RO auto top up went into overdrive. This was about 6 - 7 months ago ?

No, that tank could be no more? that would be a tragedy:(

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah the problem wasn't the ro though, he made up a salt mix and used a dechlorinator with tap water and the dechlorinator was passed use by date/ or faulty and caused absolute havoc in the system.

Reaction score
wow!!! are these SPS systems really this colorful in real life or just in these photo's???

Reaction score
i'm in jo'burg, is there tanks like these here??
i always think the people photoshop their tank pics, you mean they actually look like this??? eish, then now i also want to go SPS......

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
i'm in jo'burg, is there tanks like these here??
i always think the people photoshop their tank pics, you mean they actually look like this??? eish, then now i also want to go SPS......
Dunno about Jo'burg, there aren't that many of these tanks in the world, not in that class, there are a few, but not as many as i would like to see.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Dunno about Jo'burg, there aren't that many of these tanks in the world, not in that class, there are a few, but not as many as i would like to see.
Hi there - There must be one or two at least in the Jo'burg area....
No - there are not MANY, and definitely not EXACTLY in this class - but there are some around......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nemos Janitor Reef Hunters 2