Ordering fish/ coral online

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Ryno44, 13 Feb 2018.

1. Ryno44

Ryno44

I am rather new to the saltwater hobby but have noticed that in cape town there is not a lot of stores that stock saltwater and if they do its way overpriced. so here is my question has any one ordered fish and coral online and where or know of any stores in CPT that is not to expensive?

2. Guest

3. JS

JS

I tend to always buy corals in Cape Town when i am there, as PE is overpriced to me....
    I always find great bargain at Perky Pets - speak to David, sure he can sort you out.

Last edited: 13 Feb 2018
  4. mariusmeyer

mariusmeyer

There are a lot of shops in CT that stocks marines and also on a large scale. Before saying they are overpriced, look into the prices of livestock elsewhere. Up in Gauteng I feel the cape town prices are reasonable. But it also varies between shops. There is no standard price for livestock but for hardware there is.

Shipping livestock is done very frequently and generally is not an issue. I personally would just not ship livestock in winter just in case there are delays.

5. leslie hempel

leslie hempel Moderator MASA Contributor

chat to marine and reef connection, tbeir livestock is amazing, well priced and shipping is done professionally, ryan and jc really take the russian roulette factor out when recieving livestock

tekkengal and Roxx like this.

Recent Posts