Orca bio.cubes method's

Reaction score
Hi guys just need some advise from. any 1 using the orca biocubes

When using the bomb method , must I use a air pump or can I just have the air stone placed at the bottom in.the cubes with a tubing coming out , with out air pump .

Also can I just place the cubes in the bag provided and place them near the outlet of my skimmer with a air pump

Thanks in guys

Reaction score
Hi guys just need some advise from. any 1 using the orca biocubes

When using the bomb method , must I use a air pump or can I just have the air stone placed at the bottom in.the cubes with a tubing coming out , with out air pump .

Also can I just place the cubes in the bag provided and place them near the outlet of my skimmer with a air pump

Thanks in guys
I tried to use my sump overflow to avoid using an airpump.. But decided to run the bomb method. Definitely worked better with the airpump

Reaction score
Thanks bud
Well jus dont like the air pump it jus makes alot of extra noise at nite lol
I have mine in the skimmer chamber in front of the skimmer exhaust , is tha k bud
Thanks

Reaction score
Thanks bud
Well jus dont like the air pump it jus makes alot of extra noise at nite lol
I have mine in the skimmer chamber in front of the skimmer exhaust , is tha k bud
Thanks
For me the salt spray was a bigger concern. Luckily it isn't much. I used the tetra pumps.. Not as noisy as other air pumps

Reaction score
I had a little airpump, could not hear it with the cabinet closed. Had a tube with an airstone that went into the middle of the cubes in the bag that is came with. Worked great.

Reaction score
Ok 4age awesome thanks bud

Reaction score
I had a little airpump, could not hear it with the cabinet closed. Had a tube with an airstone that went into the middle of the cubes in the bag that is came with. Worked great.
Thanks bud I am doing the same have it in the skimmer chamber in front of my skimmer exhaust
Put it in.on sat
Now jus have to wait 3 weeks to see or notice any difference.
4age this is the waiting game as we know it

Reaction score
For me the salt spray was a bigger concern. Luckily it isn't much. I used the tetra pumps.. Not as noisy as other air pumps
Cool.bud put it in sat and jus gona wait 3 weeks to notice and difference