One of our pups needs help

Sorry that I only saw this thread of yours now, Mike. So sorry to hear about the young lass....
Condolences to your family.. I know - it feels like that little one is part of the family already, hey! ;-)

Thanks Jacques, the boys are going mad, they are putting weight on by the hour!!! will do some pics and try to put up a before and after if poss.

I've also only heard the news now. So sorry she didn't make it. All the best for the remaining pups that will keep you busy and distracted. If it wasn't for the fact that I allready have 4 of my own dogs I'd be ...............

I've also only heard the news now. So sorry she didn't make it. All the best for the remaining pups that will keep you busy and distracted. If it wasn't for the fact that I allready have 4 of my own dogs I'd be ...............

..... making a long trip to England pick up one of mine?:lol: i don't blame you, they are all fantastic:thumbup:

Sorry I missed this one. It is not a nice thing to put a puppy down but it is for the best.:(
You should always check for that type of thing. If a puppy does not "eat" and does not take a bottle you can alway tube feed.

I have not been very active of late, been a bit busy and now I have 10 champ shows in 4 weekends so will be away a bit more.

PM will get my attention as I may miss some threads.

All the best for the rest.

Sorry I missed this one. It is not a nice thing to put a puppy down but it is for the best.:(
You should always check for that type of thing. If a puppy does not "eat" and does not take a bottle you can alway tube feed.

I have not been very active of late, been a bit busy and now I have 10 champ shows in 4 weekends so will be away a bit more.

PM will get my attention as I may miss some threads.

All the best for the rest.

no probs mate, the vet went through all the options and was almost as sad as we were, but she said it would be a very long and hard struggle for the little one which she would probably not win, so we thought it best to get the heart ache done with.

On a much brighter note the lads are doing well, i will be able to post some pics later today.

th_latestpuppypics045.jpg

That mpeg is so cool. Content sleeping pups........... WeeMan snoring....... buzzing fishtank. utopia

Back
Top Bottom