one of 3 aandtsociety trips for show fish and inverts

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by pkc, 21 Sep 2009.

1. pkc

pkc

Trip one.
    The weather was spot on,the vis was great,the current was as dangerous as you could possibly get!!
    The ever (rare,lol ) wobby,damn things are like flies around here,flies that put holes in you.
    This one was near the blue tangs and ate one before getting down to them again.
    You can interact with a 16 foot tiger,fight off an 8 foot hammer head that wants your speared fish and lots of other shark encounters,but these carpet paterned nut cases,one out of ten are serious phychopaths,the things are everywhere and when they start on you they do not like to give in or scare off like you can with an actual man eater.
    This is one creature that taking it to the brink of extinction would be such a loss?
    [​IMG]
    Rather than get surgeons out of tanks,two more were collected for the show.Most are gone from commercial collection now from the massive amounts that were there,next year may bring in heaps,as usual!
    [​IMG]
    A nice linkia for the show,there was one there cream in colour over a metre across,to big for the show,heaps of linkias out there!
    [​IMG]
    Shane has got the yellow one at the moment.It will go well with this one at the show.
    [​IMG]
    These apogon cyanosoma cardinals were for mark,but we will use them in the show and than he can have them.
    [​IMG]
    Always a space for a bicuit star for the tanks.
    [​IMG]

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

Stunning specimens.:)

4. pkc

pkc Thread Starter

Its a shame we didn't get pics from the more distant past.
    There are some variations of some angel hybreds we get here and on several ocassions back there were heaps of them,no pics though.

Thats the end of me copying over any trips guys see yah.

5. THE ANIMAL

THE ANIMAL

Cool man!!! nice pics and I like the regal tangs.

6. viper357

Why no more?

7. pkc

pkc Thread Starter

Well lg and i started this and than it was just me and now our oldest daughter is causing us some extremely serious grief that we will have to attend to,(it is very complcated)we are just lucky she hasn't try to knock us off,thats just a little worse than what she is doing at the moment and the threads i copy over after the guys on the clubs forum make them is a lot of work.

Some nights i would annoy my other half by sitting at this commputer for up to 7 hours for each thread to make from what the guys put on the club forum.
    Some times they would make it simple for me,sometimes not.

No one in the club wants the trips put out there from our forum for what i call sharing and showing off the south east over here.

Just do a google search for aandtsociety not aandt society and there quite a few other references to us and the trips that are put out there and we take up a lot of search results.

I would copy them,than find the pics form our photo site and alter them to suit the many forums around the world we were putting them on,including some scuba or free diving sites.

At the most it was over 40 forums they went onto.

8. viper357

Ok, fair enough, thank you for what you have shown us in the past, it was really great to see the sealife on your side of the planet, thanks pkc :)

9. seank

seank

Sorry to hear PKC. Hope all works out with the daughter.
    Must admit, I really liked to read your threads and see all the nice specimens you guys came face to face with. Will surely be missed.:(

Recent Posts