• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

One Cove - Protein Skimmers

Meeting the guys from Cove and AquaBee, what lovley people! Leo and i have become close friends since and ive invited him to come surfing in SA when he is available for a visit!

leo chen.png

Cove I-320 Protein Skimmer
  • Marine and Reef Tanks
  • DC Controlled Protein Skimmer
  • Tiny Footprint and Maximum Performance
  • Completely Disassembles for cleaning
  • German Made Aquabee Pump with superior Warranty
  • Completely Water Tested Then Polished and Boxed for Retail
Heavy Load: 3000 Lph
Medium Load: 4500 Lph
Light Load: 6000 Lph

320-2-600x600.jpg

Last edited:
Big tanks need big skimmers

The E-500 is a work of art
I hope to own one soon myself.

Everyone who knows me knows I'm a sucker for a big skimmer!

e5001.jpg

e5002.jpg

e5003.jpg

e5004.jpg

e5005.jpg

Last edited:
We have our 1st cove shipment coming in, to obtain pricing of these amazing skimmers please dont hesitate to contact me!

Absolutley silent!
Amazingly powerful!

250-1-1024x1024.jpg

Cove Magnets with or without scraper blade,

Comes with different inners for glass or acrylic.

These are on route to SA!

For glass thicknessess up to 60mm!

201610100509330.jpg

Looks like great skimmers. If you could please pm me a price on a suitable model for a 600L system. Thanks.

These Cove skimmers look great! Will they have to be imported per order?

These Cove skimmers look great! Will they have to be imported per order?
currently we import as per request but we are putting together an order to get in a load of them later this year, we are finalising permits and certificates for Cove foods and supplements aswell..

So we are hoping to try bring in a full lad by sea to help with reducing shipping costs. we have also looked a full compliment of spares for the 3rd generation order in orde rto offer quick and speedy problem solving should one arise!

Back
Top Bottom