On the list

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by scubaninja, 29 Dec 2008.

1. scubaninja

scubaninja

Hey guys, gonna be taking a 'sabbatical' now now. got some stuff that needs be done properlike and i'll be back on the 12th or hopefully if viper doesnt decide to play games:p Gonna be added to the not so tiny list of people but i am the first of my kind:yeahdude:
    A test subject i suppose:p

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. dallasg

dallasg Moderator MASA Contributor

???

4. crispin

crispin

hectic weed you guys smoke in kzn!

what are you talking about???????

5. scubaninja

scubaninja Thread Starter

ok, well there goes the mysterious exit due to the joburgers:p cant take you people anywhere:razz: the short and sticky is that i need to be temptation free for about three weeks cause i need to write some exams in the first two weeks of jan(sucky big time, xmas day-studying, boxing day-studying, go figure). and masa is far to interesting to be ignored as the choices around here are SABC, nothing, MASA, and study. Any MASA is by far the best choice. am self control is a bit hard when you are given those options so i'm going for the hard core totally dry approach and detox/withdrawal symptoms by getting banned for that period of time. Gonna be posting some really nasty stuff in a couple of hours-not quite what you did crispin from the stories you told me:razz:
    jokes, was a stupid idea i came up with at two this morning to help me concentrate and its done now so worth a shot. Viper will be banning me at 12 tonight so i will be scarce for a while. All the mystery has hence dissapeared.

6. crispin

crispin

hmmm so we will all have some peace and quiet while you are gone:) great.

oh and next time u want to avoide boxing day study, do it in october before you write exams:)

7. crispin

crispin

ummm mystery dissapered right after you advertised it fella:) but as i said, nice weed or was that cheato u smoke??

8. scubaninja

you might:p did the october studies, duh. have to write extra ones. I feel like my days are numbered here. once i'm banned will try log on and will take a screenshot so that you can see what its like to be banned:p might be fun:wave2:

9. scubaninja

mix and match, depends on whats ready for it. cant pick chaeto before its ready:razz:

Recent Posts