OMG

Thanks for sharing warr, this is insane!

dont you just like the way yanks build eveything out of wood?! and they cry when ever a little storms comes up and takes down a whole town.... nice tank btw :D

dont you just like the way yanks build eveything out of wood?! and they cry when ever a little storms comes up and takes down a whole town.... nice tank btw :D

haha, too true, all the places in texas and in the center for hurricane alley are all made from wood, even better is most houses else where have to worry about termites

i wish acrylic was cheaper here, most of those huge tanks are acrylic and they get them for a song

The pic with the crosshatch trigger pair (lovely fish) did you see how many aptasia in the tank? it was like the final scene is "The day of the triffids":lol:

Hey Dallas there tanks are not cheap just checking out the prices for a 1220x381x762 acrylic tank costs $941.00 @ R9.99 to the $1 thats R 9400.59 thats not cheap.

but relative $ for $ it is compared to paying R15 000 plus for starphire tank

I could make an acrylic tank that size and retail it for R9G's easy. but glass will be half that price. and acrylic scratches easy but its clearer that glass so its a tough one.

glass is way cheaper...
decided to use white plastic bins for my QT and frag tanks

Back
Top Bottom