OMG!

rather u than me, i would sleep with one eye open

Also known as rain spiders - had one of these guys in the house last night too. Scary as hell but apparently one of the only critters in your garden that will tackle a parktown prawn...

Also known as rain spiders - had one of these guys in the house last night too. Scary as hell but apparently one of the only critters in your garden that will tackle a parktown prawn...

cool, yet another insect that must stay far away from me

What must REALLY rattle your noodle is whether that thing walked on you when you slept... Good luck with sleeping tonight...

And oh yes Rory... you are not ever welcome at my home... Unless I can set you alite first to destroy any possible offspring... YUCK!!!!

:7:

whats the fuss??? :)

they do lots of good and having one that size rory means that all the other odd creatchures that russle under your bed are probably scared too :) What did M have to say, or was that an ear splitting scream???

have u guys ever heard of the Sydney Funnel web spider?? Now theres a beast! My poor brother who did not inherit the love of bugs like i did for 9 in his pool over a three week period. He nearly moved! Go on google it, quite a laugh if you dont live near them :)

Rory do you think you can train that one to take out the garbage and stuff?

cool, yet another insect that must stay far away from me
IMG_1430.jpg

COME ON that thing is CUTE!

check yourself :lol:

SNC00189.jpg

Crispin I only found it after she went to work, it's still there though for when she gets back ;)

Back
Top Bottom