• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

OMG Corals.

oh an btw, what is the address of your shop? :)

Great news !
We are 186 main rd diep river.
If you have GPS
Try corner of " Main rd & Harrow rd "
Remember to come in early with a bit of time to spare if possible..gets bussy , but you are up for a 15 % discount as well ;)

P.S close at 2:00

David

Thanx Dave , would you be able to ship the acro to hermanus for me ? just PM me total costs please

Hi Frans , i had to unpack 5 boxes of fish today/ night , so didn't get the quote yet , but I will keep it reserved until Monday for you until i can give you a quote.

Sorry again for the delay.

P.S i didn't for get you were wanting the blue eyed cardinals - received 6 tonight - DOA so i will try again next month.

Hi Frans , i had to unpack 5 boxes of fish today/ night , so didn't get the quote yet , but I will keep it reserved until Monday for you until i can give you a quote.

Sorry again for the delay.

P.S i didn't for get you were wanting the blue eyed cardinals - received 6 tonight - DOA so i will try again next month.

My cousin will be up and down from gaansbaai to Capetown next week to harvest fish. I can allways ask him.

Not to late to post pics hey:p

Hey , im still wiping salt water out of my eyes...:eek:
Here a quick list of fish received tonight.

Anemone small R 198.95 x 6
Mushroom - luminous green R 298.95 x 3
Blue polyps
R 0.00 x 0 cauliflower white R 298.95 x 1
tube worm R 75.00 x 20
Clove polyps R 298.95 x 1
Copper band butterfly R 0.00 x 0
Long nose butterfly R 249.95 x 3
Bi colour angle R 249.95 x 2
Coral buety R 249.95 x 3
Elbii angle R 298.95 x 1
Rusty angle R 0.00 x 0
Hawaii yellow tang Jumbo R 849.95 x 2
Purple tang med large R 1,150.00 x 2
Blue spotted sting ray small / medium R 398.95 x 2
Fox faced - red fin - jumbo R 595.95 x 1
Clownfish ocerlaris Buetufull R 149.95 x 10
Clownfish Australian black R 329.95 x 5
Blue eye cardinal R 0.00 x 0
Damsills yellow belly R 89.95 x 10
Olive / shouldered tang R 349.95 x 1
Leather toadstool Large R 349.95 x 3
Potters angle Large R 749.95 x 3
Kole tang - Large R 649.95 x3
Semi surculatis Medium R 329.95 x 1
Double saddleback butterfly R 229.95 x 1
Long nose hawkfish Medium R 249.95 x 1
Scopa tang M/Large R 249.95 x 1
Fox face medium R 249.95 x 3
Salarius alge eater large R 179.95 x 2
Clown fish - clarkii R 149.95 x 10
Pajama cardinals R 0.00 x 0
Exquisite wrasse… x 1
Solar wrasse … x 1
yellow wrasse m / L R 229.95 x 2
Manderine s - reserved R 249.95 x 2
Purple fire fish R 229.95 x 2
Green chromis R 89.95 x 10
Clownfish Tiny , but awsome coloures R 119.95 x 10
Turbo snails R 59.95 x 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dave

You got me :p - I know what I want to swap that coral that we have been talking about via PM.

Please keep 1 Blue spotted sting ray for me till tomorrow. Would love to get one of these - since ive never tried my luck with this species at all.

Will do all the required research tonight

Cool nothing that I wanted came in, now i dont have to be tempted tomorrow.:biggrin::whistling:

Hi Dave

You got me :p - I know what I want to swap that coral that we have been talking about via PM.

Please keep 1 Blue spotted sting ray for me till tomorrow. Would love to get one of these - since ive never tried my luck with this species at all.

Will do all the required research tonight

On 2nd thought, just realized that I wont be able to QT the guy since all of my Qt's have had copper in them at one point or another. So this isnt going to work.

On 2nd thought, just realized that I wont be able to QT the guy since all of my Qt's have had copper in them at one point or another. So this isnt going to work.

No prob , but where would he sit in your tank, - on the tank sides ? and with my luck it would be the front pain... lol

But seriously , depending on how long the quarantine , i could maybe look at quarantining him for you , can chat about it when i see you again.

David

Back
Top Bottom