oli4's nano tl550

Reaction score
Hi well after my dissapointment of a broken base glass my nano is up and running, added the water and some bio rocks and adding live rock tommorrow and then I just have to wait.:thumbup:

East London-20140306-00370.jpg

Hi 1st just the sponge , 2nd the skimmer(stock) and within the 1st few days I emptied it as it was full of crap) 3rd got bio balls , those ceramic noodles , charcoal mixed with small white stuff and heater and 4th my return pump and uv light.At the momemt got some 4 kg lr and some pieces of bio rock.Need to test it this weekend .give it time i'm sure all tanks are different in one way or another good luck.

need help do i need to stick my lr together with putty or what can i use.will by aquascape tumble down

Hi There, i have thrown out all the bioballs and noodles, im running firs chamber starting from right hand, crushed correl with charcole and filter floss second skimmer "stock" third chetos and caulerpa and last heater return and ato. IMG-20140311-03453.jpg

IMG-20140311-03454.jpg

IMG-20140311-03455.jpg

IMG-20140311-03453.jpg

IMG-20140311-03454.jpg

IMG-20140311-03455.jpg

Need assistance has anyone with a tl550 tried to make a dsb in one of there compartments by putting a substrate in a container say for example in your first compartment.

Rather use a reactor with Orca biocubes or just plain water changes.

Looking very awesome! Coming along nicely! :thumbup:

may I suggest taking those Star Polyps off the main rockwork though...as pretty as they can look, they also tend to grow over everything in their path...not stopping even for other corals. So best to keep them on their own little island away from the rest of your corals and rockwork if you don't want to spend your days in the future scraping GSP off your rocks.
What also looks nice that some guys do is place it against the back glass and let it grow up and cover the back of the tank. :)

Btw...we met sort of this week at Finny...I was suggesting the Seachem carbon to you over the cheap stuff. ;)

Ok ja thanx man i do remember ,thanx for advise on the day ,going do move them to safe future problems

Back
Top Bottom