Old Sump wanted (any size will do)

ml

Reaction score
Hi
I was just wandering if all you people has old sumps to sell me and I will pay for it to because I wanted to make a DSB with a old tank but it over flode and I used the same rated pumps to

PS I know I am so stuped but please reply to me

Mlubbe

Not sure I understand what you are saying about the pumps?

But almost any container will work

Black storage bins from Game or Makro work very well.

Ok did it flood because the pump stopped in a power out? or for another reason?

ml, try to describe what went wrong with your other sump, if you can give us some details of how the water flowed from tank to sump and back again, we may be able to help you.

ML if you like explain it in Afrikaans, I will be happy to translate. At the moment were a little in the dark as to what the problem is:thumbup:

I used 2 650l\h 1 is used as a feeding pump and the other one as a return but it almost seems likely to flood and the tank is on the same level asd my sump

Look in my tread: Need Some help

Ok

thats a recipe for disaster. You need one pump.

Pump from the sump, up to the display tank, than water flows over the overflow and gravity returns it to the sump I will do a diagram for you

6549722557209ec.jpg

is a sepret tank hat has a sand bed and it's filled by one of the 2 pumps that is in the 3th camber of my sump and in the return of my DSB is in the 2d camber

is a sepret tank hat has a sand bed and it's filled by one of the 2 pumps that is in the 3th camber of my sump and in the return of my DSB is in the 2d camber

1. OK Take a picture, or draw a small diagram in paint so I can see what you mean.
2. Are you using one pump to fill this separate sump and one to drain it?
3. How is buying more sumps going to solve this problem.

Please answer these questions so we can help you

in watter program het oom jou diagram geteken dat dit so mooi lyk?

Soos ons in afrikaans se "Wie is jou oom?" killkanga

Sketchup.

Please answer the previous questions if you want us to help

1. Kan dit nie paste of insit nie
2. Dis reg jy het dit
3. Dalk kan ek op 'n menier die twee sumps las duur DIY plum te doen

1. Kan dit nie paste of insit nie/Cant Paste it
Ek het jou n PM met my email adress gestuur, ek sal dit post/ Sent you a mail with my email addy, send the pic and I will post it
2. Dis reg jy het dit/Thats right
Ok kyk na die diagram, jy gebruik die pomp om water in jou vertoon tenk te kry en gravitasie om die water terug te kry. Meer sumps gaan glad nie help nie/ Ok look at the diagram, you use one pump to pump water to the display and gravity to return water to the sump. More sumps wont help
3. Dalk kan ek op 'n menier die twee sumps las duur DIY plum te doen/ Maybe I cab join the 2 sumps by DIY plumbing
Dit sal nie help nie/ It wont help

Dis net ongeskik vir my as ek vir iemand wat 19 jaar ouer as ek is te sê jy dis hoekom ek liewers se oom is dit nie beter nie of wil u dalk dude of U genoem word?

Dis net ongeskik vir my as ek vir iemand wat 19 jaar ouer as ek is te sê jy dis hoekom ek liewers se oom is dit nie beter nie of wil u dalk dude of U genoem word?

Kanga is fine.

Back
Top Bottom