Old member new begining

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by wildbunny, 7 Oct 2008.

1. wildbunny

wildbunny

Hi all wel i moved to jeffreys bay from pta and now i need all the help i can get had to sell all my coral due to the move so i am basical starting off new with my tank and equipment so i am looking for any donations and places around jeffreys bay where i can buy and get some live stock for my tank. any help whould be great thanks all:(

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. scubaninja

scubaninja

welcometomasa hope your search goes well:)

4. wildbunny

wildbunny Thread Starter

nothing no help

5. Alan

Alan Admin MASA Contributor

Hell Wildbunny dont know that area too well, only place i can suggest is try the PE area, seems to be a fair amount of reefkeepers from there.

6. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

Howzit WildBunny - perhaps Kanga or Tom can introduce you to some marine shops in/around PE. Alternatively, perhaps Lindsay Pollard in Plettenberg Bay can assist?

Sorry man..... you missing you tank/s already? Perhaps have a look at what's available so long in the local rock pools? Perhaps you can get yourself a collecting permit while you waiting?

Did you sell EVERYTHING? Including your skimmer? Alternatively - if you are looking for smaller hardware, perhaps contact Eco Aquatics - they will be glad to ship to you.....

Hope you get help soon..... sorry mate for not seeing this thread sooner....

Last edited by a moderator: 20 Oct 2008
Recent Posts