ok im moving...

leslie hempel

Professional Aquarist
Reaction score
jeez im tired of this.. moving again and you know what that means... 1 day for the household and another for the tank...

wish me luck..

Good luck Les, i will come over and give you a hand...all for the price of a little air ticket:)

ha ha.. thanks mike appreciate the gesture but your services are expensive:razz: jokes i know you would help if you could... gonna be one big party when i get in there..

Eish, lots a work waiting for you buddy!! Best of luck, hope all goes well ;)

how far is the move?
i have a branch in east london, maybe can help and claim it is work

Geesh, good luck Les!! Rather you than me but my time will come later this year as we're looking for a bigger place to buy...

Had to move about a month ago. However long you think it will take add 3 hours at least.... And remember that aragonite is heavier than water.... Don't ask. Good luck and remember stay calm glass is fragile!!!

good luck man, i know how it feels to move a established tank.....very very very K@K

ya, but the costs are covered in the sale :)

thanks guys its a problem for me as just when i think im getting there i have to start all over again.. much better place than whee i am at the moment..better for my family and better ventilation for my tank... landlord is cool remote gates carrying water may be a small problem.. place is carpeted (bummer) right by the river and 5 minute walk away from my favourite fishing spot.

up at the moment (02:07) am stressing about our cars parked outside due to an unwanted visitor we had lurking 2 days ago.. i actually havent slept since sunday for some reason.. running on empty... perhaps the move is what i need to settle again after our last breakin...

i appreciate the offers to help and the well wishes... will keep you guys informed as to what happens.. shot

cool, i read u might have contact for glass

Hey Les good luck for the move, my biggest nightmare.

Good luck Les and when is the big day, Maybee I can convince the wife we need to go and visit the family and lend you a hand (as long as you give it back before we come home again:lol:)

Back
Top Bottom