Oj's pride & joy

Reaction score
Very nice
Really like your Zoas, some massive colonies
That Sohal tang is huge
Thanks I would love to add a couple more big fish but unfortunately the Sohal wont let me. He is very territorial and aggressive, I tried adding a coral beauty a couple of months back but between him and the Kole tang they bullied him to death. By the time I caught the C beauty and removed him to sump it was to late. I'll try some more anthias and Wrasses in a while and stick to smaller species

Reaction score
Thanks I would love to add a couple more big fish but unfortunately the Sohal wont let me. He is very territorial and aggressive, I tried adding a coral beauty a couple of months back but between him and the Kole tang they bullied him to death. By the time I caught the C beauty and removed him to sump it was to late. I'll try some more anthias and Wrasses in a while and stick to smaller species
Yup
You going to battle to add any more fish with a Sohal that size

Reaction score
Added kalk stirrer to help with ph issues due to calc rx and alk now running a bit higher than normal... Was 7dkh and since adding kalk its gone up to 9...ph was 6.9 and now up to 8.1 just before the lights come on. Corals are doing so well im keeping alk at 9 from now on

Attachments

Top Bottom