Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IMG_20121008_183326_zps11f7a3a8.jpg

smart is an understatement:thumbup:

Welcome back to masa bru,good to have you here

tell us more bout ur system,equip etc?

worth mentioning

Firstly jsplayn for telling me tank is for sale by zayn,secondly thaabiet waggie for water'aragonite live rock and prodibio'apple and lobster and corals all free,as well as the ceramic rings and callerpa'jcc for all the free stuff and really cheap and amazing sps!........Billy from ocean sun for all the advice and just being a good guy all round,and the nice green across rock and lastly Tony Ingram fro all the free stuff and another amazing rock for way under wha its worth''''''ive been blessed with good friends in this hobby and have only really purchased the kessil lightning the shop by sams ,,,,pressure from the wife,,i started again under her instruction and sponsorship that's why I named it what I did'''''''the way forward is to let ref grow out and hopefully give back to good deserving people out there

Its only running 8 weeks at the most I think

led light

Kessil a150w deep ocean blue ,15000 k led 30 watt not dim able 2.8k by sams and the arm is another 380 bucks. So about 3.2k all together just Google it or YouTube anything else I will answer gladly

led light

Couldn't get myself to spend so much but sams is very charming and the wife said we can't afford not to take it so I forced myself to pack it into the car under duress obviously under protest''lol

led

Hard to qualify the worth of it as the corals looked fine close to top of water line with standard lighting now they deeper and looking the same maybe even better but I've experienced once corals settle in and a person stoops fiddlingntyhe corals usually thrive provided the fundamental chemistry remains in spec obviously!-------just love the water changes with these tanks what I can say is I love the arm I can get to corals that fall in the shadows of what is above them and it makes a difference in the point source type lighting

tankwise

Standard boy tank with stand and skimmer and ceramic rings in first chamber with calerpa'second chamber skimmer with a bag of carbon and a bag of phos iron and the third chamber is uplift with UV light,got the kessil light and a sun sun power head in the tank that's it .....just do manual to topup every third day and a weekly twenty litre drum from perkies and then its done .......switch lights on manually in the morning and switch it off before I go sleep at night,,,,,no dosing for anytghing

very very nice tank bru, smart, and your sps look really good, also looked at this light at Sams, but refused to fork out the cash,lol. flippin nice light though.

maybe get a plug in digital timer, about R150 at builders warehouse, so you dont have to switch the light on and off every single day.
actually, i have a spare manual plug in timer,you can have it if you want, they are cheaper, cost like R60 or so, maybe bring me a little frag and you have the timer, dont worry about frag if you dont have also, timer is yours.
Slm Bru

@Mogamatseraajregal, your tank is looking good bra.:thumbup:
Care to give a run down of whats in the tank?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom