Number for V.I.Pets in Northgate?

Reaction score
Does anyone have the number for V.I.Pets in Northgate?

Totally agree with Wee-Man, but can you try get a Johannesburg-based sponsor, will help us Vaalies out

Hi Warr - I am sure that we will be working hard on getting a Jhb based sponsor. So, we don't mind referring to LFS's, but it is just not right doing direct advertising for all to see - nothing against the thread topic or the responses though.

Just that answers should be given via Private Message rather than in open for everyone to view....

BUT, as soon as DO indeed get us a Jhb/Pta based sponsor - we will DEFINITELY announce this LOUDLY! :):thumbup:

Another thing - perhaps our forum members can assist with this - ask around at your local LFS's who would like to become sponsors of MASA - perhaps some will - and then this process could be extradited.....

Just get their contact details to Viper or Anthony (aka DragonReef) - and I am sure that they would contact the LFS...

Matt - I am sorry that we have now sort of hi-jacked your thread. I think I will start up a new thread for possible sponsors.

Moolis - if you are saying what I am thinking, then good show!

Back
Top Bottom