Nudi perhaps?

Reaction score
sorry for the bad pic quality, but camera was dead. Its basically a pitch black slug with a few small dinglies on one end
1047491d46c8925db.jpg

To me it looks like a black, blurry dot :whistling:

Could be a nudi or even a flat worm. In Reef invertabrates they have pics of flat worms, and some of them look just like nudi's.

To me it looks like a black, blurry dot :whistling:

Could be a nudi or even a flat worm. In Reef invertabrates they have pics of flat worms, and some of them look just like nudi's.
well, the pic was due to dead camera, but even with the camera i dont think i would have got the pic. its pitch black, the only reason i could see any features of it was because they were against a white backround. this oak is a nudi. not sure what to do with it now because i dont want it in my pump like the last one

well, the pic was due to dead camera, but even with the camera i dont think i would have got the pic. its pitch black, the only reason i could see any features of it was because they were against a white backround. this oak is a nudi. not sure what to do with it now because i dont want it in my pump like the last one

I also had a black one some time ago. Usually the hitch hiker nudi's are fairly hardy, but I'm always scared it might die for some reason and release some toxins and stuff.

Here's the one I had

DSC01502.gif

DSC01503.gif

DSC01445.gif

DSC01446.gif

mine is a bit more round. But i'm also worried it will get sucked into the pump and kill everything. how do i get rid of this thing?

That nudi was not in Vipers old tank :whistling:, it was in my fuge - but you new that didn't you?
Because mine was in the fuge I let him be as there was no danger of pumps etc. He might just start chowing away at your corals later on, so I would say catch him and... well, I'm not cruel so you decide what to do with him :p

Put him in a tidal pool? At least you didn't kill it...

That nudi was not in Vipers old tank :whistling:, it was in my fuge - but you new that didn't you?
Because mine was in the fuge I let him be as there was no danger of pumps etc. He might just start chowing away at your corals later on, so I would say catch him and... well, I'm not cruel so you decide what to do with him :p
wait whats this got to do with vipers tank? i'm confused. it was in the 1.2m. Its now in the sump, since this morning actually

wait whats this got to do with vipers tank? i'm confused. it was in the 1.2m. Its now in the sump, since this morning actually

I'm joking about Viper's tank - didn't you ever see his old setup that was so full of hair algae? He grew the stuff :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom