View attachment 65907 Thread Moved
Hi Reef Maniac,

The following thread that you created has been moved

-----
Thread: Reported Post by Reef Maniac
Original Forum:
New Forum:
-----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,
The Forum Management
And then when I follow the link I get...
Reef Maniac, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Not sure what the post was, or why it's been moved, but whatever it was, I AM SORRY :flowers::024: :crying::crying:

Hennie

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Don't stress Hennie :D I was just moving some old threads around in the forum. Doing a bit of tidying up, I always have to do the housework around here :p

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hennie, they have been plying to show us n00bs what to do, this thread was moved to a different thread, i will see if we can delete it for you

phat

Chromis
Reaction score
Don't stress Hennie :D I was just moving some old threads around in the forum. Doing a bit of tidying up, I always have to do the housework around here :p

mmm the maid i see:lol:

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, I looked into that speed issue, apparently it is Telkom related, it all depends on if you are connected to the internet through IS or SAIX, and appears to be mostly affecting .com websites.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
So that is y the forum has been slow today. What have the "noobs" done.

If i told you, i would have to kill you;)

Actually if i had understood half of what has so far been said i would be exagerating:lol:

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Yeah, I looked into that speed issue, apparently it is Telkom related, it all depends on if you are connected to the internet through IS or SAIX, and appears to be mostly affecting .com websites.
sheesh you have brilliant excuses for all you mes ups hey :lol:

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score