Now this is service

Reaction score
You all know about the garage sale that Punk advertised some days ago. To cut a long story short, I bought (I think) all his pumps, wavers etc. That is not the point.

What matters is that he did this whole deal in a professional way, as well as the fact that everything was packed 200%. Not only did he kept his word, saying the stuff will be sent immediately, but every single item was exactly the same as he described- Brand new.

Thank you Anthony for a really good, speedy and effortless delivery. I did not have to move a finger....

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

cool buddy hope you're happy with the stuff :)

Nope, but for that price it was a bargain. Even if it stays in the garage, it is still a good buy

spoken like a true reefer...there will be another tank soon sean....you need to move those bath water guys to the pet shop! then you can setup a second tank off the same sump.....I already have one for you :yeahdude:

Nah, thank you Shaun. Think Alida will have a heart attack (or divorce me) if I have to start another Marine tank. The Marine Pond is already putting grins on her face- which reminds me... wait. I will open another thread quickly

Great to hear you comming right Sean, Good on you Punk ;)

Back
Top Bottom