Now this is a FRAG!!!

Reaction score
Hi guys, I went to the Bloem reefmeeting at Ed's over the weekend. As if it weren't enough for them to share their knowledge they also had to share some of their corals! Thanks to Ed for the green starpolyps and to oom Hennie(Reefmaniac) for the monster Euphelia frag, here is a pic:

760484e5dd36ffc9.jpg

WTF hennie!

this is the first time i've seen such a big colony, what are u doing?

Guys and if the tank were any bigger that mother colony would take up that space in a month. :p

Aww, it was nothing :) :) - keep in mind that it is still a tiny frag, when compared to the mother colony:

109479c3b0cdbe87.jpg

Hennie

Impossible, you hiding too much, first the "Beach tank" now this, c'mmon Hennie, please share... If that belongs to you and you ever wanna sell some, please keep me in mind, even if it is a small thought:whistling:

And to think most people is under the impression they only grow mielies in the Free State :whistling:

If that belongs to you and you ever wanna sell some, please keep me in mind, even if it is a small thought

No problem Sean - Your frag is booked :) and yes, the mother does belong to me.

It has grown so large that it is starting to break apart under it's own weight. I also had to break off a large piece on the left of this colony as it was seriously threatening my large leather coral. I still have two "frags" of about 150mm - 200mm in diameter just propped between the LR and the tank glass, so if there's anyone else who wants a piece just come and collect :whistling:

Oh, and I don't sell frags - I give them away for free ;)

Hennie

No problem Sean - Your frag is booked :yeahdude: :yeahdude: :yeahdude:
:) and yes, the mother does belong to me. (Hope I get the Daughter:lol: )

Oh, and I don't sell frags - I give them away for free ;)

Hennie, you really do not know the difference between a frag and a Colony...LoL

Just kidding, any frag that have 15 heads (I counted them) is definately not a frag...LoL again

Hennie

Thanks Hennie, but it would really be nice if you can post some pics with info regarding the other setups you have- whether you keep it for scientific reasons or not- we still interested:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom