noob

Reaction score
what a great site, ive been doing tons of reading and came upon this forum...best i have found. i am in the very early stages of building my marine aquarium. so far i have a 35 gallon tank (132 liter i believe). also a current dual satellite light. Satellite | Current What's Next 24". im getting a skimmer and powerhead tomorrow. building slowly and reading alot

Welcome to MASA Zephyr, please share with us what you plan to keep and post some pictures - we love pictures ;)

Welcome to MASA :)

HI Zephyr, welcome and enjoy your stay!!! Glad to see our international membership growing so fast!:1:

Welcome Zephyr.
Interesting light setups, Especially the duel type C
For that we just go T5 globes directly .

Hello Zephyr! A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA! Very glad that you found us! AWESOME to have you on-board!

Good luck with your new venture starting a marine tank! Have you thought of what you would like to keep, yet?

Are you going to have a sump with your tank? What skimmer are you planning on getting?

Sorry about all the questions.

Also - please note that we just LOVE pictures! This is the only way that we can really share your experience...... So, please post as many as you can/want to!

Also - please feel free to ask as MANY questions as it would take, for you to become a successful reefer!

Welcome Zephyr.
Interesting light setups, Especially the duel type C
For that we just go T5 globes directly .

yeah. i got the tank and lights for free, im not really sure what these lights would be best suited for. are they enough for a reef tank or should i just do FOWLR.

Please add my welcome to the above. Great to have you on board.
what a great site, ive been doing tons of reading and came upon this forum...best i have found.
Thank you very much for the compliment, i reckon we one of the friendliest around so if you have any questions just ask, the guys and gals here are only too willing to help.
Good luck with the new tank.

Back
Top Bottom