NooB

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am new to this forum.. I dont have a marine tank But I do have a fresh water tank and was interested in the DIY section.

Naeem

that"s the way to go DIY mamoo send a pic of your fresh water tank let's have a look!

Thanks everyone, I hope i'm not stepping on anyone's feet re freshwater setup in a marine forum!!!

hey mamoo welcome to MASA:) its a great site.

generally we love fish in here, marines just a little more than bath water:) but most guys here started with fresh and many still keep fresh water tanks.

i am sure there is a section for fresh water too :) but mainly discussions are about marines, which goes to figure:)

bath water!!! hahaha

I was interested in marine but then i heard/saw the prices of livestock, inverts and liverock, lets say my wife will rip my head off if I ever spend that much money..

the closest i'll come to marine is the 2 oceans aquarium...

bath water!!! hahaha

I was interested in marine but then i heard/saw the prices of livestock, inverts and liverock, lets say my wife will rip my head off if I ever spend that much money..

the closest i'll come to marine is the 2 oceans aquarium...

hehe your conversion has just started mate:) there are reefers on here rumoured to have hidden Live stock slips in the microwave in desperation to keep them away from our angry's...and still got bust.

but dont be put off by the prices there are many things you can do for far cheaper than you realise:)

look around here, get some info and there are some really genuinely helpful people who even give things away free:) from equipment to live stock, not to mention the best advice you'll ever get:)

Welcome to Masa Mamoo, read and learn a lot - marines are far more interesting than a gold fish in a bowl :lol:

atleast goldfish dont jump! :)

Yeah, bought a purple fire fish once - he jumped out and on the second bounce on the tiles that black worsie in my thread took it in mid air - a R250 meal as big as a Pedigree pellet :p

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA Mamoo! IF you are interested at all - you can start learning about keeping marines, here on MASA.
If you would rather stick to bath water - you can head on over to our sister site, called TropicalAquariumSA.com

awwww!!! a R250 starter!!!!

thanks jacque.. didn't know about that site... will check it out but i will visit this site regularly...

lol looking at its tummy i would never have thought it capable of fast movement!

Don't want to get in trouble for going off topic :p, but to answer you - that is the most agile and fastest piece of wors I have ever seen, she weighs only 3-4 kg and is extremely fit.

The mods can move these two posts to my reef tank thread if needed, I humbly apollogise o great ones with lots of extra buttons :notworthy:

Welcome to MASA!!

Don't want to get in trouble for going off topic :p, but to answer you - that is the most agile and fastest piece of wors I have ever seen, she weighs only 3-4 kg and is extremely fit.

The mods can move these two posts to my reef tank thread if needed, I humbly apollogise o great ones with lots of extra buttons :notworthy:

beware the supermods, they the killers!

Back
Top Bottom