Noob Jebo R338

Welcome to douglasdale (when you get here)
From a fellow FW keeper Welcome to the great divide and allotta reading

Did I mention you get to read allot and then you figure out you need to read some more

Hi

Thinking of starting a marine tank in August with an old freshwater Jebo R338 so signed up with MASA. Any tips for a newbie?
HI Carter, welcome mine only running for the 2nd week now - I have been doign a lot of reading thats what i suggest.

Welcome to douglasdale (when you get here)
From a fellow FW keeper Welcome to the great divide and allotta reading

Did I mention you get to read allot and then you figure out you need to read some more
Thanks Relborg lots and lots of reading :eek:

Welcome to MASA....sure you will enjoy the experiance here and learn a lot ...myself i have just started my jebo 338 lastweek monday and it is quite a neat little setup ...i started it to see what all the fuss is re small setups...good luck and take your time with the cycle prosess..

cool bud

I'm new to this to had tropical fish for years to got the same tank but its my quarantine take got 10 kg LR in there so long my 240lt is at the LPS good luck in this new world

Last edited:
Thanks all again for the welcome, Carter don't have a protein skimmer am doing 10 % water changes weekly. At the moment I'm experimenting and learning with water and live rock :). I will not put in any live stock until I relocate. I dont want to transport live stock. The pagoda coral that i got with my live rock seems to be doing very well so I think I'm getting it right. Theres lots of bristle worm etc growing as well.

@junaidd could you post some pics on what you did with the lighting please, you mentioned an led strip

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom