Nokia xpress music

The N95 is so Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow though... :(

The GPS on it is rubbish it terms of GPS signal and the fact you practically have to aim the keypad at the sky to get any signal. The low power GPS chipset built in just doesn't compare to SirfStar III. You also have to pay if you want actual directions etc from the software it comes with, or buy other software.

Oh and it's battery life is absolutely terrible.
The only time the N95 becomes slow is when theres too many things stored on the memory card.
Agreed, the GPS is rubbish,but it works. (still cant beat the TYTN 2 GPS)
Battery life is kak just like any other N series phone i ever owned.

I am not an IT geek like Rory :razz:

But the N95 is the nicest phone I have had for a while. The previous HTC I had sucked big time, that whole touchscreen thing is kak. Now that was a slow phone. Try and dial a number and you have to wait 5 hours for it to search for every number in the phonebook with 08, very annoying.

The Samsung 600 was very cool, when you consider size vs. features

I haven't had any speed issues with the N95, but then I use as a phone, not a space shuttle controller :whistling:

I didn't even know it had a GPS, why ? Because I use my Garmin in my car :)

But the N95 is the nicest phone I have had for a while. The previous HTC I had sucked big time, that whole touchscreen thing is kak. Now that was a slow phone. Try and dial a number and you have to wait 5 hours for it to search for every number in the phonebook with 08, very annoying.

The Samsung 600 was very cool, when you consider size vs. features

I haven't had any speed issues with the N95, but then I use as a phone, not a space shuttle controller :whistling:

I didn't even know it had a GPS, why ? Because I use my Garmin in my car :)

Yeah Rory is just full of shit .Its a good phone to have. I alss noticed the old HTC's to be slow,newer versions are with new software are excellent.

ok so i decided on the 6120 classic.

the n95 is to hectic for me, i had to pay in R5000, forget!
rather spend that money on the tank!

nope not yet, should get it in a week. it looks like a very nice phone.
will have to wait and see

To many Disadvantages Mikki;)

Main disadvantages:

• Poor battery life
  • Fingerprint nightmare
  • Average sunlight legibility
  • No memory card slot
  • Questionable build quality
  • Tri-band GSM support only
  • No TV out port
  • No standard 3.5mm audio jack
  • Back panel design has negative impact on usability and camera image quality
  • Back panel finish started to wear off in a few weeks of usage
  • Limited scroll wheel usage

I haven't had any speed issues with the N95 :)

Same here, I use my N95 a lot (Look at my account/ or pics uploaded...LoL) and must say it is the best phone I had so far, so much so that I am in the process of upgrading and ordered another N95. Definately very fast, Gps works 100% (Did the whole Kruger Park trip in January with it to see if it works, and it worked well). If you want sloooooow, get a Nokia N70 (Ask my wife- she'll bare witness as to what I did with that @#%%## slow phone she has/had).

N95- Rocks big time.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
And Herkie has the new HTC, and he is not happy;)

Back
Top Bottom