anyone got any experince with the 5610 xpress music phone
and the 5310 xpress music phone?
which is better? i prefer the 5310

thanks
gareth

gaz19

Wrasse
Reaction score
hmm just not the best looking phone, but i can deal with that. how user friendly is it?
oh and i often get mad and the phone becomes friends with the wall, hence the reason for a new phone:lol:

gaz19

Wrasse
Reaction score
my last phone was the nokia 5500, its a sports phone and could face the wall.. but its got a virus and the no longer make them.

really like the look of the xpress music but if the N95 is the better one, i guess it wins.
one last q, how loud does it play music?

Warr7207

Moorish Idol
Reaction score
my last phone was the nokia 5500, its a sports phone and could face the wall.. but its got a virus and the no longer make them.

really like the look of the xpress music but if the N95 is the better one, i guess it wins.
one last q, how loud does it play music?
Not as loud as the xpress, remember the N95 is more of a camera phone than a MP3 player

gaz19

Wrasse
Reaction score
this is what im looking for, a phone that plays music, that has a decent memory, can phone,sms and mxit. and looks good and wont let me down if it does fall out the pocket.

i like the N95 but to be honest im not going to use half those features, but they always nice to have!so the N95 can do what the xpress music can do but cand do more aswell.hmmm

gaz19

Wrasse
Reaction score
lol @ viper

well went to pav today to see the phones, R8000 for the N95! not going to happen!
my old man might have the N82 at work, that he is not using so may get that one.
the 5310 xpress music was very nice but a bit to thin for me!

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
The N82 is definitely going to be my next phone, I really like the features it has.

Mekaeel

Reaction score
lol @ viper

well went to pav today to see the phones, R8000 for the N95! not going to happen!
WHAT? That is insane for a N95.Go to Gateway,theres a shopt called Digital Mall near the Wavehouse end.these guys sell Demos aswell as brand new phones.They damn cheap.Forget about the 8gig.Just buy the standard one and get a memory card for it.Should be under R5000.00

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
The N95 is so Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow though... :(

The GPS on it is rubbish it terms of GPS signal and the fact you practically have to aim the keypad at the sky to get any signal. The low power GPS chipset built in just doesn't compare to SirfStar III. You also have to pay if you want actual directions etc from the software it comes with, or buy other software.

Oh and it's battery life is absolutely terrible.