No More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am starting this thread to remind myself not to buy from people again. I will lay it on the table as this thread is posted in the sump. I owe Alan R1000.00 due to frags I bought from him this month- money will be in your account on Tuesday. Rory, I owe you R250.00 outstanding from the previous payment I did to you because you gave me the amount and after I paid you, 02 days later you pm'ed to say you found the old amount on an old pm- no problem from your side but your money will be in by Wednesday as well.

But for the rest of the people that I bought livestock from, and paid in full (some date back to 04 months)- Please feel free to take the livestock and shove it very deep, or else Sell it to other people- again :finger: . I am going to write this off as bad deals I have made. To wait this long for something is not testing my patience, but at least 150 degrees past that stage.

So the 04 people I bought stuff from- enjoy, and sleep well at night- I am really tired of excuses....:fuk2:

Btw, I started this not hinting or aiming at you Flow, the deal between us just does not work out because of transport problems- but like I said to you in the sms, sell it or give it away- I do not want it anymore- And no, I am not pissed off with you- just tired of always making plans to be able to get livestock

Sean If you need same day from Floh let me know. My courier picks up and delivers same day without any problems...

Sean If you need same day from Floh let me know. My courier picks up and delivers same day without any problems...
Think I might need to use that for Sean's fish. Can I give you a shout when I get back from the UK SIMS?

Think I might need to use that for Sean's fish. Can I give you a shout when I get back from the UK SIMS?

pity but its a reality and a scary one.. + the dissapointment of not getting that little luxury you award yourself because of a bad deal... hope this comes right boet

viper what you going to uk for... or are you just keen on the strip search at heathrow?:razz:

viper what you going to uk for... or are you just keen on the strip search at heathrow?:razz:
lol, I've been in the UK for almost 2 weeks now, returning end of the month. And I totally missed out on the strip search, I reckon I need to put a steel rod down my pants so they have no choice but to take me into that little room of theirs :lol:

lol, I've been in the UK for almost 2 weeks now, returning end of the month. And I totally missed out on the strip search, I reckon I need to put a steel rod down my pants so they have no choice but to take me into that little room of theirs :lol:

ha ha you are really an addict if you still on your pc over there.... cool dude enjoy the strip um... trip:lol:

Shit Sean. Really sorry about all your sour deals.

eish dude, you are pissed hey, sorry to hear about it.

can you maybe explain in detail, so this won't happen to us in the future?

Sean, i feel for you bud, we're all supposed to be comrades here, i don't know who stitched you, but i'm sure they do, so i hope they at least have the courtesy to reimburse you, or at least make sure they don't do it to anyone else.

Just a reminder that we do have the ebay-style Seller Rating system installed, please make use of it, I have made a couple of changes to it to make it more noticeable, it is now viewable in every members profile and in the posts under your avatar.

Who ever they are they should have a bad rep. What is worse than red.
Rep is more for informative or useless posts on the forum, please use the Seller Rating system for bad or sour deals made in the for sale section.

It was between myself and these guys. I am not a squeeler.......

admirable but unfortunatley where money is concearned its trouble that will follow... i have done my best not to commit to purchases that i cannot afford.. it is hard as i do get excited and the purchasing field is very competitive when an item of value surfaces at a bargain..

as for live stock.. i have made a few bad buys but it was my own fault for not being more persistent for pics.. size of corals bought for money spent were my issue.. but at least i got them...

Sean, please let us know via pm, we owe it to other members to warn the folk that owe you that they will now be watched, or possibly banned from selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom