Nitrate minus

Discussion in 'Water Parameters and Additives' started by mandarinman, 24 Dec 2007.

1. mandarinman

mandarinman

tetra aqua nitrate minus. has anyone tried it? i am cycling my denitrification coil before connecting it to nano am going to try nitrate minus to kickstart bacteria . i will use tank water from change in bucket to cycle through coil. ps pics in mandarins nano

2. Guest

3. Alan

Alan Admin

I used it in fresh water set ups and it worked very well, have never tried it in the marine tanks.

4. leslie hempel

leslie hempel Sponsor MASA Contributor

i have used it and was successful but only ran the tank a year and pulled it down.... i thought were cheaper ways to achieve the same goal....

5. OP
    mandarinman

mandarinman

i hear what u are saying. my intention is to bacteriarise my denitration filter with it not use it for anything else. maybe pass on the rest to someone starting a dsb

Recent Posts