Nissan 2.4 Hardbody For Sale

Reaction score
Nissan 2.4 hardbody for sale. Aircon, powersteering, alloys, canopy, electric windows, diff lock, rubberised bin. 110000KM R 89000.00

Contact leigh 082-395-6689

Ex Guateng vehicle available in Durban.

LeighsNissan.jpg

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry for the off topic, but hell that is cheap, i actually think i could fly down and drive that back for less than that would cost in the UK :(

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Cars lose a helluva lot of value here, no-one wants a second hand car. It's practically a "must" to have a new car if you're south african.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Cars lose a helluva lot of value here, no-one wants a second hand car. It's practically a "must" to have a new car if you're south african.
As i said if that is the car being sold in the piccie, i would shake his hand off for it, looks good (ok test drive eccepted) so what do you do with your cars in SA? wreck them - carry tonnes of sea water on them:whistling:

Reaction score
Wee Man seems cheap if you covert = 89K zars = 6k Squids (Give or take)

Car prices here are unfortuneatly way over the top. They have us by the short and curleys though because there is NO public transport system. Without a car here you are literally screwed. Most would like a new car because you it's your dependability, but plenty folk buy and drive used cars. It's all they can afford.

An indication of mark up on motorvehilces, a HONDA CBR 1000 Fireblade retails here for around R120k ZARS. The landed cost, all duties paid is less than R70k. So between the distributer (Honda SA) and the Dealer, there's 50K being made. Sure I know this covers advertsing... and not much else really. The warrenty is covered by the factory, not the distributor.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Wee Man seems cheap if you covert = 89K zars = 6k Squids (Give or take)

Car prices here are unfortuneatly way over the top. They have us by the short and curleys though because there is NO public transport system. Without a car here you are literally screwed. Most would like a new car because you it's your dependability, but plenty folk buy and drive used cars. It's all they can afford.

An indication of mark up on motorvehilces, a HONDA CBR 1000 Fireblade retails here for around R120k ZARS. The landed cost, all duties paid is less than R70k. So between the distributer (Honda SA) and the Dealer, there's 50K being made. Sure I know this covers advertsing... and not much else really. The warrenty is covered by the factory, not the distributor.
No doubt a bit of a rake off from the good old government then:whistling:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chikaboo Junk Yard 6
devesh.r Junk Yard 1