Nilsen Kalk Reactor - Help!

Kryofrozen

My fish have names!
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I got this reactor with a 2nd hand set-up I got a while back. I have no clue how to set it up!! Can anyone help me with a few instructions on what everything is for and what I need to connect.

I know the little AquaH2O pump is used with the reactor as it was connected to it when I got it, but I honestly have no clue on how to connect this thing!

Here are a few photos of it:

The Full reactor

NilsenKalkReactor_Full.jpg

Close-up of the lid thingy

NilsenKalkReactor_Top_Lid.jpg

Thanks in advance

Cher

by the looks of it,that little Aquah20 pump is to be connected to your auto toff unit.the reactor already has a pump attached to it.not sure which is the inlet and outlet of the reactor though.but i would guess the white pipe is your inelt and the green,your outlet. i stand for correction here,no experience with this reactor

kryo you will need to get a good digital timer for the reactor its self !! as the pump must only turn on for one minute every three hours!! then its quite simple your little pump will be connected to a float switch and when it turns on it will pump water into the reactor via the white inlet and calvium saturated water will enter your tank via the green outlet
fairly simple
good luck

no worries hope it made sense

Mekhaeel has it pretty spot on. Inlet from top up water is the white pipe. Outlet is the green pipe.

oh and dont forget to add kalk:p

is that a diy kalk reactior?

Back
Top Bottom