Niger Trigger

Reaction score
Hello. Im looking for a Niger Trigger (Very Small Size +/-5cm). Paying for it + shipment issant a problem. If anybody could help me out please drop me a PM or a post. Thanks in Advance.

Picture:

Reaction score
200L tank would be fine for this species, from what ive read it will cope fine in the ammount i mentioned and up.

Reaction score
lol sorry if i sounded grumpy there meant no harm. And yes im HOPING a good soul would maby ship one down for me wink* wink* :whistling:.

U know uld think the sponsers would be jumping to sell livestock to willing/capable customers:lol:

Reaction score
haha, tell you what, if all fails for you, and after you've got to all the places that deliver fish and they cant i'll help you out, and send one up by air. Would hand to hand couriers be as effective? what do you think gurus?

Reaction score
IMarine I would appreciate that offer very much. If u could PM me the pricing info would be greatly appreciated.

And @ Viper357 a person selling goods should cator for all needs, anywhere, any time, any place. I make it sound like a advert hehe :lol:

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
BTW: ScubaNinja - I dunno if you know this - but this fish is called a red fang trigger in the SCUBA diving fraternity. They are the one's that attach a diver if we come too close to their "nests" during nesting time.... I have had some attack my fins :)

Warr - I dunno - the biggest I have EVER seen in the sea was around 25 to 30cm..... Not 50cm in size!

Reaction score
BTW: ScubaNinja - I dunno if you know this - but this fish is called a red fang trigger in the SCUBA diving fraternity. They are the one's that attach a diver if we come too close to their "nests" during nesting time.... I have had some attack my fins :)

Warr - I dunno - the biggest I have EVER seen in the sea was around 25 to 30cm..... Not 50cm in size!
You are correct Jacques, Dennis King refers to them being 500mm with there tail streamers :)