niger trigger for sale: cape town

Discussion in 'Livestock For Sale/Swap' started by Difficult marine, 23 Feb 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Difficult marine

Difficult marine

Fish for sale
    Common Name:
    niger trigger ​
    Scientific Name:
    - ​
    Size of fish
    12cm ​
    How long have you had the fish?
    about 4 years ​
    Is the fish eating?
    even bit my finger ​
    Shipping or Collection only:
    collection only ​
    Your location.
    cape town ​
    Price:
    R300 ​
    Photo's:
    reason for sell...he ate my two black and white clown within one min...i want cut his dummy safe the clown but my wife stop me.....100% reef safe[​IMG]
    Notes:
    - ​

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. chikaboo

chikaboo

Hi there if no one wants to take him and you decide to ship - I will definately take him - or is there no reefer that is near that can package him properly (how far is Frans) to help me out with shipping? If its easier to do overnight flights I'm in Durbs on the 19th-22nd March - I can pay now and collect then - would really love this baby.....

Last edited: 24 Feb 2010
  4. FransSny

FransSny

Damn, saw the post too late !

Will help you with shipping Chicka, no probs

5. chikaboo

chikaboo

[​IMG]You the hotdog Frans! Please let me know the total including shipping then I can EFT either to you or Difficult Marine's acc - Also please the banking details - I'm this badboy will do ok in my FOWLR - I got a few big boys there his size and no clowns! He he - Now not only the Capetownians got something to smile about with Frans going to that part of the world - the rest of us also benefit with Dorry's there and running the show - Oh and that goes for Lanzo as well for choosing someone like Frans to fill his shoes in Cape - Carry on the good service guys - I think maybe KZN is lacking a Dorry's now:razz:

6. FransSny

FransSny

Thanks for the kind words buddy !

Lanzo is coming down before then for a weekend , I could send it down to JHB with him and he send it with the next shipment down to durbs if you not in a rush (might save you a few bucks) otherwise I will overnight to Durbs for you

7. chikaboo

chikaboo

Even that arrangement would suit me fine - I'm supposed to be getting Furbz to sell me some stuff that also need to go to Lanzo for shipping (and I have to get Max to leave a kenyan by Lanzo also for shipping) so maybe I can get it all sent to Durbz the long weekend I'm there - Thanx guys for helping me out - much appreciated!

8. Brandon WJ

Brandon WJ

is it gone, very keen.

9. Difficult marine

Difficult marine Thread Starter

hi chikaboo
    i prefer cape town guy take from me asap...cos' i keep him in the sump...or franssny pick up by me...i am wait for you......if can't make up the plan,give the chance for cape town guy

10. chikaboo

chikaboo

Thanx buddy I see Frans is offline will pm him and see is he far from you?

11. FransSny

FransSny

Mairine, PM me your details, I can collect tomorrow or when it suits you

12. chikaboo

chikaboo

This is like sixth sense - I was still writing the pm..... Is it not a problem for you babysit the trigger till Lanzo gets there - dont want to make unnecessary babysitting for you mate... would really love to have this beauty - just dont want to put anybody out of their way - If no problem then can I get either yours or Difficult Marine's bank details so long to pay for fish then the shipping can be paid for later

13. FransSny

FransSny

No probs Chicka......might just keep him a wee bit longer if you dont watch out ;) Think sort payment with marine. Shipping can be sorted later

14. chikaboo

chikaboo

Thanx man - I think I'm the only one on the forum that has goodies lying all over the country... most of my livestock and equipment was bought like this - one of the downsides of living in the middle of nowhere! I buy stuff and when opportunity is right then I get my goods - are but it's ok as so far have not had deals go sour on me.... Just send me the NAN and S26 bills for keeping him fat and happy - Thanx once again plz pm me your email or cell number coz will do eft for marine and send proof of payment to you and him as just to confirm - Thanx once again... I owe you guys - Sorry difficult - plz dont be difficult:razz: and pm me your banking details - will sort out EFT for you - plz include acc number, branch code, bank , acc name and fax/email/cell number where I can send proof of payment

15. Difficult marine

Difficult marine Thread Starter

fish sold to chikaboo...closed the post please

16. chikaboo

chikaboo

Thanx guys will keep your'll posted with pics and hope to keep him fat and happy! Sorry did he ever try to jump out as my one that I caught last month went carpet surfing but he was so small and was in a 5 foot - aahhh doesnt matter will just cover the gaps with eggcrate just to be safe!

17. FransSny

FransSny

Damn buddy...bad news !

The wife just fell in love with that fish & tolde me to tell you (sounds weird) you 're not getting it :razz: She did however mention she will call it Chicka Jnr

LOL...its doing great, swimming around etc, one moerse nice fish !

Last edited: 27 Feb 2010
  18. chikaboo

chikaboo

[​IMG]Right will someone show me the mods that are not doing their job ....[​IMG] If some mod closed this then the ffg would not have happened .....

[​IMG]Congratulations Frans - Tell your wife your'll have just won "best joke of the year" and remind her April fools day is still like a month away[​IMG]

19. FransSny

FransSny

You see..mods aai aai

O ya, & the wife told me to tell you (feeling like telkom & the mo ) that every feeding is costing R 250...;)

20. chikaboo

chikaboo

No problem then keep R250 worth of the trigger - please send my R50 piece with Lanzo when he's there - problem solved.....[​IMG]

21. FransSny

FransSny

LOL Bud, what will it be, heads or tails ! Just fed him some sardine, still skittish but took a bite or two

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.