Nice stores to check out in the Eastern Cape.

Reaction score
To all the Eastern Cape guys ,I will be there in Dec and would like to check out the local marine stores.Will be in PE as well as East London .So which are the ones you guys normally support?

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Have a look at Ultimate aquatics, they have a lot, livestock is healthy, but its no Tiffanys, youll have to climb over boxes etc to see what they have, but he has some nice things. They in Heugh Rd, walmer
Then Pet Boutique in the Bridge, in Newton park
Then in EL Finny Flipper would be your best Bet

Reaction score
We olso have Pampered pets but aint much going on , but they do get some really healthy stock in now and then.

Finny flipper in berea is your best bet down here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks guys ,I found Ultimate Aquatics quite by chance last year when I was looking for KFC.Great to be able to grab some chicken and then go over to the store.They had plenty of nice livestock when I was there.I will make an effort to check the other ones out this year.

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys ,I found Ultimate Aquatics quite by chance last year when I was looking for KFC.Great to be able to grab some chicken and then go over to the store.They had plenty of nice livestock when I was there.I will make an effort to check the other ones out this year.
Ultimate has come along way since last year, his livestock is also always healthy.

Reaction score
You're not missing much if you do not get to any of the East London one's. Rather spend your time on the rocks if you come down this way.