next meeting

There is no way i can compete with NJ

so you are way past Salusa 45...

How many other attending reefers will celebrate their birthdays within that week?

Someone will have to bake a cake then...

Will just be a bit difficult to fit 107 candles... :whistling:

How many other attending reefers will celebrate their birthdays within that week?

Someone will have to bake a cake then...

Will just be a bit difficult to fit 107 candles... :whistling:

You can do one of those cakes where the bunny gram jumps out. should be big enough for 107 small candles.:thumbup:

Sorry NJ, oven not big enough to bake such cake...:lol:

Just make the cake out of cardboard and pretty pink paper. The bunny gram can hand out the bubbly pink champagne. :1:

How about we don't bake and make a dessert in a 1ft frag tank? :tt2: we can put some nice blue moonlight LED's and so that the Nemo doesnt over exert himself blowing out 107 candles, we just unplug them.....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::tt2:

Anyone keen on meeting up at Homebru coffee at Stone crescent Modderfontein (close to Greenstone mall) on 14 or 21 January 2012? Please let me know which date would suit everyone, we can meet at around midday on the date that suits the majority. Wild on Pets is just there as well with lots of new stock.

How about the 26th, Jan. then I can include myself and meet some of you.

How about the 26th, Jan. then I can include myself and meet some of you.

Mon-Fri is usually abnormally hectic for most, but if you're keen to meet on that date somewhere just let us know where and when. Im sure a few people will come through for a get together.

Awesome guys.. Another meeting... Yay!!! count me in guys ( just hope we all find it easier to get to this time) @ nj.. I should pm u some pics of the tank u gave me... Looks blady brilliant

Awesome guys.. Another meeting... Yay!!! count me in guys ( just hope we all find it easier to get to this time) @ nj.. I should pm u some pics of the tank u gave me... Looks blady brilliant

My mobile seems to find it's way home every time. Don't understand the big issue.

Anyways. To PM pic's is selfish. All, I am sure want to see your announcement. Start posting bud.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom