Next Gauteng meeting?

We got enough "count me ins"
OK, me too
Now we just needs Crispins official invite to his formal dinner party or braai. With a date, time and place

boys:) i just need to know when i will be in the country:) and there are lots of other guys that need to be told, I am more than happy to host, just let me sort out a date and then I will let ya know:)

boys:) i just need to know when i will be in the country:) and there are lots of other guys that need to be told, I am more than happy to host, just let me sort out a date and then I will let ya know:)

So sometime next week then?:lol::razz:

So sometime next week then?:lol::razz:

why wait so long???

Sunday it is, my place. I'll do salads and things, bring a chop and some beers and i am trying to get a few guru's to agree to do a few talks, possibly three...warr will sort out a projector and lets try get some good information on marines and how we look after them.

I'd need to know aprox numbers...and my spot is in 4ways:)

ok heres the provisional plans.

Sunday the 2 November 2008 at my place, starting around 11.00

i hope to twist a few arms of knowledable reefers (hehe that puts me out) to do a few talks, some aimed at begginners, some at intermediate and a few plans on advanced things like cultureing own food etc.

I am doing this on my private capacity, simply to cut thru any old wounds and misconceptions with regards to different clubs or forums. That in plain straight english means that I dont do politics, wont allow it and it wont happen. Its simply a meeting place of marine keepers invited to my house for some talks, slides and a braai. Basically I'm tired of only drinking beer with warren:) hehe

Non reefers are welcome, i'll do salads, you guys bring meat and beer.

Simply a fun enjoyable meeting of like minded people interested in marines.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i have two guys so far offering to do some talks for us, two more i want to ask to speak and we'll do a slide show of some decent pics and things, perhaps i can take you guys through some of the tanks that weeman showed me when i was in UK.

but we will def try do some decent talks and multi media presentations from some guru's at the meet too:)

I am doing this on my private capacity, simply to cut thru any old wounds and misconceptions with regards to different clubs or forums. That in plain straight english means that I dont do politics, wont allow it and it wont happen. Its simply a meeting place of marine keepers invited to my house for some talks, slides and a braai. Basically I'm tired of only drinking beer with warren:) hehe

Non reefers are welcome, i'll do salads, you guys bring meat and beer.

Simply a fun enjoyable meeting of like minded people interested in marines.

Sounds good Crispin. Don't want anyone getting their panties in a twist.

Back
Top Bottom