RSS Newly described Solomon Islands Greytail Poliourus Angelfish coming to LiveAquaria to

Discussion in 'RSS Feeds' started by MASA Admin, 4 Jan 2011.

1. MASA Admin

MASA Admin Moderator

[​IMG]

The Solomon Islands Greytail Poliourus Angelfish (Chaetodontoplus poliourus) was first described just over a year ago and is now making its LiveAquaria debut for sale*tonight Diver’s Den. We aren’t sure what the asking price of this beauty will be but we are fairly certain this gem will be in the hands of some avid angelfish freak in a mater of minutes if not seconds. First described by Luis Rocha and Jack Randall in 2009, the species was often misidentified as Chaetodontoplus mesoleucus until genetic testing proved it was in fact a separate species. This is one beautiful specimen and are looking forward to seeing a few more of these in the hobby in coming years.
    Related Posts:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

More...

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anemone

Anemone

Hmmm, it sold for $139.99 US. I thought it would have been listed for more than that.

4. Falcon

Falcon

hmm well maybe people wouldnt pay more than for what is essentially not very different from one of the cheapest angels a singapore angel.

Just the tail and bottom fins have a slight colour swop ie yellow tail and white fins under the singapore angel.

Even though they are cheap I like them actually(the singapore lol I wouldnt pay the premium on these,but i'm sure they will come in cheap also wrongly identified as the singapore angel now and then)

I once bought a emperor juvi with circles towards the tail wrongly identified by lfs as a semi for like R250($35) when I was still a newby..pity he chowed some lps so he had to go.

Last edited: 4 Jan 2011
Recent Posts