Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie to marine, about a week now after doing freshwater tanks for a couple odd years. Just wanna say thanks to all for accepting me as part of forum. NayHas 1975

Yes. I've started a week now with a magic wave 102. Bought from someone established already.

I have a question. At present I only have corals in it. Can I run it as such or do I have to put fish in as well? Also how often do I need to do water change and how much? The tank holds 120l

No need for fish, it is best to wait a few weeks before adding fish anyway in order for the tank to cycle and settle. With a new tank I wouldn't bother with water changes either, let the tank settle. What corals and lighting do you have?

Thanks. Will do. I have a marine space ms 60 light and a few frags of coral. Pulsating zinnias, some mushrooms, gsp, chalice, some zoas, and polythoa, and a minute Kenyan tree.

Attachments

• 1596436572314485091832.jpg
    1596436572314485091832.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 32
Looks good, I would wait about a month before starting water changes and do about 10% every month, some people do water changes, some don't, but that's a whole other discussion. If you're new to the hobby I would suggest doing water changes to help keep your parameters in check and keep your corals happy with added nutrients and trace elements.

Looks good, I would wait about a month before starting water changes and do about 10% every month, some people do water changes, some don't, but that's a whole other discussion. If you're new to the hobby I would suggest doing water changes to help keep your parameters in check and keep your corals happy with added nutrients and trace elements.
OK. Great. Will do. Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom