Reaction score
Hi All,

Ive got some limited experience in fresh water tanks and played around with some oscars and later some discuss. Then I went diving in Sodwana........ and ever since then, simply have to get a Saltwater system setup.:yeahdude:

Obviously this is more of a science and i anticipate many errors, hours of research and hopefully not too much cash washed away. But I shall prevail. Keen as ever..

I reckon Im going to start off on a nano and go from there

Looking forward to bugging all of you with amateur-ish questions!!! haha, we all start somewhere!

Gareth

Welcome to MASA, fear not you have come to the right place, no question too silly, all questions answered, good luck and take your time.

Hi Gevanssa
Welcome to MASA. As Wee- Man says ask the questions and enjoy the journey. Advise from my side read, search and build you knowledge.
56047cc21d1cbc45.jpg

Welcome gevanssa, nice to have you on board.

If budget allows try go for bigger than a Nano, the bigger the water volume the more forgiving the system is when things go wrong.

Ask loads of questions before buying any hardware or livestock, you will find this forum will help you loads, to Not "wash your cash away"

A very WARM welcome to MASA Gareth! Thanks for joining us! I am VERY glad that you found us before starting up!

Have a look through our MASAPedia, and through the member's tanks. Have a look at the other "New Members" threads. You will that a LOT of your questions have been answered there already!

Good luck on your journey! Remember! This is your living artwork! Make the BEST of it!

Back
Top Bottom