Newbie: Setting up from scratch

Discussion in 'Beginner Discussions' started by jaybo32, 3 Oct 2009.

1. jaybo32

jaybo32

Hi All

After introducing some recent fish to my tropical tank, every fish died, and we are quiet disappointed tbh. BUT, it does give us an oppurtunity now to try Marine, which is what we have wanted for some time.

We are total newbies to marine and i will sift through this forum hoping not to ask the same questions everyone else has asked, but its nice to discuss things so hopefully I will get lots of good advice.

I will upload some photos of my current tank size and equipment that I might be able to salvage from the tropical side of things.

Money is an issue this close to Christmas and we have lots of small fry in our family (excuse the pun), so hopefully I may be able to do this a bit cheaper with good advice.

Will upload some pics soon, thanks

:thumbup:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Annoying

Annoying

A very warm welcome to masa, marine is one of the best hobby's you can have and hundred times more satisfying then freshwater.

4. Hannesco

Hannesco Hannes

Welcome to MASA Jaybo32

You will find the right answers here, not that I am an expert, but here are many experts that will help you.

Good luck!

5. THE ANIMAL

THE ANIMAL

:welcometomasa2:
    TO MASA JAYBO32!!!!
    You can ask as much questions as you want and what you want, don't worry if it have been asked by everyone else. You are at the right place to do this thing right from the start and to save you some school-fees. Have to add or break it to you that this is unfortunatly a very expensive hoby to start, BUT worth every sent. If I can be the first one to give you your first advice. You must invite all the small fry in the famaly that you want to buy some gifts and tell them you got them one Christmas present but you are keeping it at your house {fore save keeping} and that they can come on weekends when it is cleaning time and play with it:lol::lol::lol::thumbup:

6. riyadhessa

riyadhessa

Welcome to MASA...

7. werner5

werner5

masahello

Recent Posts